TeSys D control relay, 5 contacts (3NO + 2NC), 10A/690V, for control of electromagnetic loads AC-15/DC-13. It provides a 230V 50/60Hz AC control circuit, connection by screw clamp terminals. For high operating rates until 180 cycles/min and ambient temperature -40/+60°C, it procures high reliability and durability. Compact (45mm width), for clipping on 35mm DIN rail or fixing by screw. Multi standards certified (IEC, UL, CSA, CCC, EAC, Marine), Green Premium product (RoHS/REACh).
– TeSys Control Relays provide a cost-effective solution to a simple application
– Same design as TeSys D, K and SK contactors
– Different ways for connection. (such as screw clamp terminal, spring terminal, welded on PCB)
– Compatible for all the voltages on the market
– Multiple international certifications
– Environmental performance of the product