Deep groove ball bearing with seals or shields
Single row deep groove ball bearings with seals or shields are particularly versatile, have low friction and are optimized for low noise and low vibration, which enables high rotational speeds. They accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions, are easy to mount, and require less maintenance than many other bearing types. The integral sealing can significantly prolong bearing service life because it keeps lubricant in the bearings and contaminants out.
- Integral sealing prolongs bearing service life
- Simple, versatile and robust design
- Low friction and high-speed capability
- Accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions
- Require little maintenance