Classical timing belt
Belts provide a very efficient and cost-effective method for transmitting power from prime movers to driven machines. Classical timing belts have teeth that interlock with the corresponding grooves on the pulleys to ensure a constant speed ratio. The low stretch glass fibre tensile cords guarantee excellent dimensional stability. The oil and heat resistant neoprene rubber cushion provides high shear resistance.
- Synchronous operation with no slippage
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Oil, heat and ozone resistant
- Suitable for tropical climates
- Reduced energy consumption and increased mean time between failures