Wrapped wedge belt
Belts provide a very efficient and cost-effective method for transmitting power from prime movers to driven machines. Wedge belts have pre-tensioned polyester cords that provide low stretch during operation and a fibre-loaded rubber cushion that provides good transverse rigidity. Being fully wrapped in a heavy duty industrial fabric, the belts have a high resistance against abrasion.
- High transverse rigidity, which minimizes heat generation
- Low elongation during operation
- Oil and heat resistant, with anti-static properties
- Fully wrapped to resist abrasion
- Reduced energy consumption and increased mean time between failures